Annual Maintenance Agreement
THE SELLER AGREES:
To make ____________regular inspections of the equipment each year, during normal working hours, 8:00AM to 4:00PM Monday thru Friday, at which time the following services shall be performed.
- Inspect equipment for refrigerant leaks, lubricate all moving parts, and adjust tension on all belts, checking operating pressures of the condensing units and check operation of the refrigerant controls.
- Inspect and adjust temperature controls, safety controls, adjust all refrigerant and water valves and tighten all electrical connections.
- Inspect air filters and clean or replace with new filters.
- Inspect heating plant (if included) and make repairs or adjustments as may be deemed necessary.
- Inspect operation, clean and adjust humidifier (if included).
- Inspect and clean air filter (if included).
THE SELLER FURTHER AGREES:
- To provide emergency 24-hour service, night or day 7 days a week on any Emergency, No Heat Service Request.
- To respond to a non-emergency service request within 24 hours (Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays excluded).
- To give preferences for service to any contract customer over all other incoming calls.